Finding the right people for our clients can be a challenge, they need to be talented, massively enthusiastic about technology and desperate to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening.
That’s where you can help. If you know anyone a friend, colleague or family member who you think fits the bill then let us know and if it works out we will say thank you to the tune of a £300 retail voucher. Just email their contact details to email@example.com. (Please include both the candidate’s full name, e-mail address and telephone number as well as your own contact details in the recommendation e-mail.)
Terms and Conditions
The i4 Recruitment Recommend a friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Recommend a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The candidate must know the person making the referral.
- The referral must be received in writing – preferably email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Excludes candidates currently registered with i4 Recruitment and actively seeking work.
- Excludes candidates who have had contact with i4 Recruitment within a 12 month period prior to referral.
- To qualify for the reward your friend must be recommended and placed within a 12 month period.
- We can only accept recommendations for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Where the candidate is referred by more than one person the referral gift will be rewarded on a first come first served basis.
- No alternative payment is available.
- This referral scheme applies to recommendations received from 18th January 2013.
- Your gift will be redeemable after the candidate has successfully completed a three month probationary period or 3 consecutive months of contract work.
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact our office to receive your reward.
- In the event of any disputed fees i4 Recruitment’s decision will be final.