Finding the right people for our clients can be a challenge, they need to be talented, massively enthusiastic about technology and desperate to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening.
That’s where you can help. If you know anyone a friend, colleague or family member who you think fits the bill then let us know and if it works out we at i4 Recruitment will say thank you to the tune of a £300 retail voucher. Just email their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include both the candidate’s full name, e-mail address and telephone number as well as your own contact details in the recommendation e-mail.)
Terms and Conditions
The i4 Recruitment Recommend a friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Recommend a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The candidate must know the person making the referral.
- The referral must be received in writing – preferably email (email@example.com)
- Excludes candidates currently registered with i4 Recruitment and actively seeking work.
- Excludes candidates who have had contact with i4 Recruitment within a 12 month period prior to referral.
- To qualify for the reward your friend must be recommended and placed within a 12 month period.
- We can only accept recommendations for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Where the candidate is referred by more than one person the referral gift will be rewarded on a first come first served basis.
- No alternative payment is available.
- This referral scheme applies to recommendations received from 18th January 2013.
- Your gift will be redeemable after the candidate has successfully completed a three month probationary period or 3 consecutive months of contract work.
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact our office to receive your reward.
- In the event of any disputed fees i4 Recruitment’s decision will be final.