Excellent opportunity for Freelance/Contract Full Stack .Net Developer and .Net Software Engineer. We are working with an established Software business in Norwich on an exclusive basis that designs and develops its own product suite that is revolutionising their marketplace. Due to product growth they’re looking to scale up development output and require a minimum of 5 x Full Stack .Net contract developers for a period of 6 + months. The project is due to start in November 2018. Some flexibility with start dates can be offered. This would allow those looking to break into the contract market time to serve notice or those that are already freelancing time to finish the projects they are on.
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack .NET Developer
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required.
- Troubleshoot, support, and build upon pre-existing technology solutions within existing architecture/patterns
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications
- Participate in the testing process through software design, debugging, and control documentation
Please apply for more information.
- Job Reference: i4R2433DTC
- Salary: On application