Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Buyer to join a friendly Manufacturer based in Norwich, Norfolk. The main purpose of the role will be to precure materials and services to maintain a robust supply chain.
– To be the point of contact between suppliers and the company for commercially related subjects.
– To negotiate delivery and price that both supports the demands of the business but ensuring it remains within budgetary control.
– Manage existing suppliers as well as procure new suppliers.
– Liaise with suppliers ensuring they understand the companies needs.
– Use SAP regularly to perform tasks.
Ideally you’ll have:
– Understanding of a manufacturing/production environment.
– Proficient in SAP
– Experience working in a buyer/procurement type role previously.
The company are a specialist special purpose machinery manufacturer and their products are well know worldwide. They value their staff and are proud of the reputation they hold both locally, and internationally.
So what are you waiting for? If you feel you have the skills for this job then apply now!