My client is a well established and highly experienced family run business which proovides both commerical and domestic customers with all aspects of geothermal energy solutions, predominantly borehole drilling and geothermal heat pumps from design, all the way through to installation and completion.
Due to significant growth over recent years, the company is looking to take on a Borehole and Ground Source Heat Pump Engineer.
- You will work as a part of a team with the Technical Manager, Director and Installations team to install ground source heat pump systems and water filtration.
- You will be someone who always is looking to improve efficiency and standards.
- On the job training and professional development will be offered as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably you will have work experience in a relevant area, ideally heating or cooling services, plumbing.
- Good organisational skills and the discipline to be thorough and structured and with an attention to detail and quality.
- Good communication and the ability to demonstrate teamwork essential.
- Self-starting, able to manage your own workload effectively, and able to work well with others in a small team.
- Inquisitive and interested in renewable energy systems with a desire to learn and understand the technologies and systems.
- Working knowledge of water and building regulations.
- Salary will depend on the experience the successful candidate offers.
Trainee Maintenance Technician – Coventry - £20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Our client, an internationally recognised retailer and logistics business is seeking applications for a Trainee Maintenance person based on their Coventry site close to the airport. The successful candidate will be working in their busy distribution centre supporting and maintaining vital distribution related equipment. This will include (but won’t be limited to) fixing automatic conveyor belts, parcel closing machines, strapping and packaging machines, air cushion and carton erecting machines. There will also be other generalised day to day and ad hoc building maintenance tasks.
Although this is a trainee position, some level of technical knowledge and capability must be demonstrated to apply for the post. You will also have some kind of technical qualification in order to be considered.
The successful candidate will assist in the repair and maintenance of distribution centre specific equipment. Previous experience in a Warehouse Environment isn’t essential but would be considered a big advantage.
Experience / knowledge Required
- Good technical knowledge across either mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience using hand tools
- Attention to detail
- General engineering affinity to build, repair and modify needed equipment in a timely manner
- Create and sustain maintenance schedules
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- IT affinity to cover IT operator absence
- The ability to speak Polish (this is not an essential requirement)
Junior Software Engineer – Norwich, Norfolk - £22-28k plus flexible working, package etc
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful software house and work with interesting products and technologies.
Working alongside Senior Engineers and testers, responsibilities will include new feature development, fault diagnosis and bug-fixes.
Skills and experience required:
A passion for investigating issues, diagnosing problems accurately and providing solutions to them
Good team player
An understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM)
Useful to know a little sql
Any prior knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2 in particular) is advantageous
This is a newly created roles to join an exciting technology business in Norwich.
Working on the businesses’ core product
Working with cutting edge technologies including AngularJS, NodeJS etc
- 2+ years of experience in similar Development role
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Innovative, independent, creative thinker
- Technology enthusiast
Senior Software Engineer (C# .Net) - Norwich, Norfolk - £40- 50k plus exceptional package
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast moving software company in Norwich. We're looking to hire passionate, experienced candidates with strong experience in C# .Net to deliver high quality products. The client we represent is a small business with excellent growth potential. They are offering career development opportunities coupled with an excellent working environment, strong negotiable salary and training opportunities. This is more than just a programming position.
As part of the role you will:
- Work as part of an agile team to estimate, design, plan and new build product features
- Select and test new technologies and architectures
- Help evolve development, testing and deployment processes
- Develop high performance software components
- Proven record of working in an Agile development environment
- Strong C# and ASP.Net skills to include multi-threading
- Able to architect and implement solutions which encompass several moving parts
- Experience of using Continuous Integration and/or Deployment
- Experience of TDD/BDD and the associated tools, libraries and frameworks
- Experience of working in a cloud based environment
- Experience of writing code which is then used by other teams
- Enthusiastic about driving innovation
- Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Ideally some exposure to Amazon Web Services
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consultation.
Systems Administrator / DevOps / Linux Lamp Stack - £30,000 - £40,000 a year – Diss, Norfolk
- Linux / LAMP stack administration
- Creating and managing a server monitoring framework
- Automating deployment of web apps in highly-available / secure environments
- Clear communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent report writing skills
- MySQL administration, including replication and performance tuning
- Knowledge of version control software (ideally Git)
You are an experienced SysOps Engineer with 3 years of systems administration experience. You will have extensive experience installing and upgrading operating systems and applications, setting up monitoring frameworks and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
You will be comfortable working on cloud-based servers, such as AWS and private virtual infrastructures, and will have worked on automating the deployment of web applications. You think quickly, are pro-active to the needs of customers and can deal with many competing priorities to ensure a first-rate service is provided to customers.
You should be flexible enough to react to the rapidly changing demands of the business, you enjoy picking up new technologies and system knowledge as you go, and then sharing this knowledge with others in the team.
My client is a market leading company who supply bespoke food handling machinery to blue-chip customers across the world.
Due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineering Manager to join the team and lead the design department. The ideal candidate will have an innovative problem solving approach to machinery design, preparing concepts and prototypes to improve current products as well as creating new ones. It is very important that you are organised and have a keen eye for detail in order to ensure the systems and processes that their machinery is designed to is followed at all times.
It is also very important that you are able to influence and inspire your team and lead by example to ensure best practice and deadlines are met to the highest quality.
You will work with the Technical Manager, Production Manager and Managing Director to coordinate the daily running of the business, keeping their customers the main focus of all they do.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Develop and design products and prototypes in SolidWorks
- Create detailed drawings for manufacture and assembly with full machine constructions being done in 3D
- A good understanding of cost analysis and being able to design with function and cost at all times is important
- Managing the design team to work to budgets and appraise new machinery design and parts for the correct cost
- A strong knowledge of MS Office is an advantage
- Work well under pressure with the ability to multitask methodically
- A degree or equivalent work experience is essential, with experience in the areas of Pneumatic circuits, manufacturing techniques including sheet metal and machining, electronic control cabinet construction, belt and pulley drive systems, conveyor construction, motor/gearbox sizing
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000K - £43,000K/Annum DOE
The successful candidate will have experience of milling and turning on a variety of CNC machine tools, including 5-axis. Full product training will be given. To succeed as a Applications Engineer you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Setting, operating and programming on a variety of controls
- A good knowledge of modern tooling, machining methods and materials is essential
- Cad/Cam experience
- Must be self-motivated
Job role includes component prove-out and customer training, with UK/some overseas travel envisaged. The company offers a competitive salary, company car, mobile phone, pension.
£28,000 - £32,000/Annum DOE
As a CNC Service Engineer your role will involve fault finding tasks, repairs and general servicing of machines covering mechanical and some electrical disciplines at customer’s premises throughout the UK. You will be working from home when not on site.
Full product training will be given. To succeed as a Mechanical CNC Service Engineer you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be experienced with CNC machine tools and possess good mechanical and some electrical knowledge.
- Be conversant with FANUC controls.
- It is also essential that you have an engineering background with machine tools.
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to control and develop the Midlands area
Engineers with previous experience with machine tool/lathe manufacturers will possess many of the qualities and skills we are looking for. As a Field Service Engineer it is essential that you can work on your own initiative or as part of a team. My client offers a Competitive Salary, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Pension.
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Overtime available
IT Support Analyst – Wymondham, Norfolk - £20-22k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large business working on a diverse IT Estate.
As part of the IT team the main purpose of the role is to support the user community helping them with issues and providing solutions to technical challenges. Maintaining the businesses infrastructure and systems is an important aspect of the job ensuring that these are available.
The business predominately use Microsoft technology with our user community using Office 365 for business collaboration.
Provide technical support to 200 plus staff located in four locations across the UK.
Liaising with colleagues in the central IT services team to support user issues, including the provision of new equipment and onboarding of new staff.
Administrations of the businesses Office 365 tenant.
Undertake administration and backup of the businesses servers both on premise and hosted servers.
Maintain the policies on usage and data security.
Help to support and administer the businesses internal system.
Commercial IT/Desktop support experience
Some networking knowledge would be preferable
Experience of Strong fault finding/problem solving skills
Windows and Office365 experience preferred
Any experience with MS Server/Exchange would be a big plus
Good communication skills both written and oral
Good organisational skills
Electrical Design Engineer - Graduate
Salary dependant on experience
Attention all electronic and electrical engineering graduates ...
Our client are a technology leader in their field. They currently have an exciting opening for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer.
As the Graduate Electrical Design Engineer you would be part of a small team, engaged in a wide variety of electrical design activities, supporting a growing product range.
Working with the Chief Engineer you will help to develop Analogue and Digital Electrical circuit designs and solutions to support the development and life cycle of their product range.
The successful candidate will primarily work on analogue and digital hardware design but may also work on software under the direction of their team of dedicated software engineers.
Work will involve new design projects but the candidate will additionally be required to support existing products and projects.
To be considered fro the rople you will need to demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree/HND in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering
- Experience of circuit design, simulation, layout, testing and evaluation for prototypes and production units.
- Ability to create interface and equipment specifications.
- Ability to create test specifications for designs, testing and to support interdepartmental testing of equipment.
- Ability to support proposals by creating bid documents and compliance matrices.
- Ability to present technical information to audiences with all levels of technical experience.
- Knowledge of current CE regulations.
- Experience of PCB layout packages.
On offer is a highly competitive salary with benefits and a chance to be progress your career with a company that is at the forefront of their industry ...
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Competitive Salary plus benefits
This is a night shift position. The current shift pattern is:
Monday to Thursday -10.00pm to 6.00am
Friday - 5.00pm to 10.30pm
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with Electrical bias and sound Mechanical knowledge to join one of our key clients based in the heart of Norwich. (Please note, this vacancy will be a permanent night shift only role)
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working within a complex engineering environment. The Multi-Skilled Engineers are responsible for providing a responsive engineering service to the Sites Operations Team to ensure high levels of machine availability, efficiency, reliability, safety and quality standards are achieved and improved upon. They will be responsible for providing effective and long term solutions to continuously improve machine reliability.
The key elements of the role involve:
- Identification and recovery of fault situations on all processing equipment and ancillary devices.
- Monitoring and adjusting equipment and process conditions to ensure that 'right first time' quality is achieved.
- Maximising equipment utilisation by carrying out effective preventative maintenance procedures, timely calibrations, and routine safety checks on all processing equipment.
- Promoting an environment of continuous improvement at all times and assisting in process improvement projects.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
Applicants must be Apprenticeship trained/HNC qualified in an electrical or mechanical discipline although both mechanical and electrical experience in a manufacturing environment is needed. The following skills are also required:
- Excellent ability to fault find.
- Fault finding on ac variable speed drives an advantage (Lenze, Sew, Control Techniques, and Siemens etc.)
- Fault finding on dc drives an advantage (Siemens, ABB, SSD etc.)
- Knowledge of Siemens S5, S7 and Allen Bradley plc's.
- Understanding hydraulic systems
- Understanding pneumatic systems
- Experience of steam systems an advantage
- Experience of mechanical drive systems (Power transmission)
- General mechanical repairs.
Software Developer – Norwich, Norfolk - £30-40k plus flexible/home working
This is an opportunity to join a highly talented and growing development team based in Norwich. Working on a number of Greenfield Development Projects, the successfull candidates will have:
Minimum of 2 Years Software Development experience within a Microsoft Environment
Experience of unit/acceptance testing
Experience of working with a Service Orientated Architecture
Technical Skills Required:
Any of the following skills would be great:
MVC, Angular, LINQ, WEB API, TFS
Marketing Executive - Norwich - £20'000 - £25'000 - Subject to knowledge and experience.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within i4 Recruitment.
The Marketing Executive will be hands-on in supporting the Recruitment and Resourcing teams. They will be tasked with producing engaging content and distributing it across a number of online channels to attract new clients and candidates; as well as increasing the visibility of i4 as an organisation of choice. Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team are essential.
What we’re looking for
- To work with Recruitment and Resourcing teams to develop advertising campaigns to support a variety of recruitment and resourcing projects
- Work with colleagues across i4 to develop and build awareness of the business’ key messages and to optimise the consistency in and quality of communications to internal and external stakeholders. This will include the use of Social Media to enhance brand awareness and engagement
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of recruitment trends to identify new candidate attraction techniques
- Reporting on all campaigns and Social Media engagement
- To liaise with Recruitment team on candidate pool and applications and produce targeted campaigns where required.
- Identify industry, market and competitor trends and share these insights with colleagues across the business.
- Other marketing tasks in line with business needs
- We are looking for an exceptional individual who can hit the ground running and have the drive to be successful in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity and the role requires an enthusiastic approach, coupled with a real determination to deliver consistently for our clients.
- End to end multi-channel campaign management
- Iterative, optimising mindset
- Analytically minded, uses data to make decisions and increase value
- Up to date with industry standards and developments
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn candidate and client engagement
- Facebook Ads & Business Manager
- Increase brand profile
- Organic and paid social media
- Use of social media tools to increase efficiency and output such as MeetEdgar
- Candidate, Existing Business and business development email campaigns using 101EmailMarketing
- Engage, convert and communicate with above groups
- Automate, streamline and optimise email marketing
- Convert candidates – job applications
- Convert new clients – jobs on, adverts brought
- Engage and upsell existing business
- Increase organic traffic to i4recruitment, i4resourcing and i4jobs
- Increase brand profile, reputation and visibility on search
- Increase conversions across all 3 sites
- CV submissions and contact on i4recruitment
- Enquiries and adverts on i4resourcing
- Job applications on i4jobs
- Paid jobs posted on i4jobs
- Define and optimise user journey for clients and candidates across all three sites.
Paid Search & Display
- Google AdWords and AdSense – Search and Display Network
- Optimise CPC on search ads, working to budget and maximising value
- Optimise CPC on display ads, working to budget and maximising value
- Increase brand profile and reputation
- Promote specific company campaigns and activities
Website and Brand Development – In addition to the essential marketing knowledge above, we would like someone who has some level of familiarity web development / coding. You may not be an expect coder but perhaps you are looking to further expand on the existing knowledge you have.
- Development and updates of all company sites
- Using standard WordPress stack
- CSS / SCSS
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, in addition to achieving personal KPIs
Competitive Salary on offer
Our client, based in Ipswich, is currently looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team.
The successful Building Surveyor will be involved in the preparation of designs, specifications and documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes. Additionally, you will advise clients on the design and construction of buildings, advising also on condition, maintenance and repair.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair
- Conduct specialist surveys including schedules of dilapidations under senior supervision
- Leading project meetings with clients and contractors
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Deal with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations
- Instruct on construction design and management regulations
- Advise clients on schemes and projects to determine requirements
- Advise clients on energy efficiency, environmental impact and sustainable construction
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of Buildings
Experience of the following:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB
- Up to 2 years Building Surveyor Experience
- Good problem solving skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of building construction, building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety. Also, other legislation relating to construction.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient or working towards proficiency.
- Knowledge of NBS building software
Competitive salary on offer
Are you a Solution Architect looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so then we may have the perfect opening for you …
Reporting into the UK IT Manager, the Solution Architect will be responsible for leading a team of developers to design, document, build, test and implement quality IT solutions, within agreed scope and budget that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of customers.
The role will demonstrate and educate the team with the understanding of the IT strategy, the technology, the enterprise architecture and how IT can become a credible partner within the business, delivering to the business and sustaining long term mutually profitable customer relationships.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Successful track record of IT Solution delivery
- Proven experience of Application Development & Programming
- Proven experience in a IT development team leadership position (e.g. Lead/Senior Developer)
- Previous knowledge or experience of ITIL
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Advanced SQL Programming Skills – SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
- Applications Development & Programming skills - Visual Studio .Net, C#, MVC or Embarcadero Delphi
Essentially you will assist the project delivery team by providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions, clearly communicating progress and immediately raising any issues with regard to delivery commitments.