i4 Recruitment Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact our our Operations Manager (Dale King) by phone 01603 415 100 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. You can also write to him at: i4 Recruitment Ltd, 38 Vulcan Road South, Norwich, NR6 6AG
- 1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the
details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your
complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 10 working days of us receiving your
- 2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- 3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 10 working days of your reply.
- 4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days
of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for
us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Our Operations Manager will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
review our Operation Manager’s decision within 10 working days.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards
Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade
association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team,
REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.