Engineering Events to Kickstart 2019
A new year is upon us and another impressive lineup of engineering events and shows is on the cards. From London to Birmingham and everything in between. in this article we cover the top events to attend in the first quarter of 2019.
1. LAMMA 2019 | Agricultural & Machinery Show
This free to attend with free parking is to take place at Birmingham’s famous NEC. From Tuesday 8th January to Wednesday 9th LAMMA 2019 is one of the UK’s leading agricultural engineering events. Cutting-edge equipment and new ideas of many varieties will pack out the halls. Visit the LAMMA show website today to register for your free entry to the event.
2. Rushlight Show 2019
This one day event to take place on 30th January 2019 will be held at The Royal Society in London. Playing host to providers and exhibitors of CleanTech Solutions, Consultants and more. The innovative UK Energy Catalyst Round 4 Showcase, Sustainable Solutions Market Panel and more will attend the Rushlight Show in London.
3. PlumbExpo Show | 2019 Engineering Events
Ideal for both junior or senior plumbing and heating engineers. The PlumbExpo Show provides contractors, installers and more in the plumbing and heating sectors with an influential trade show. On the 30th to 31st January 2019 they will have a place to speak to manufacturers face-to-face and view hands on exhibits at Alexandra Palace in London. Visit their website today to find out more.
4. Southern Manufacturing | Farnborough
Labelled the “UK’s Largest regional manufacturing technology, electronics and subcontracting exhibition.” Southern Manufacturing engineering events are the place to be for professionals to review, assess, compare and try the latest products. With everything relating to engineering, electronics, manufacturing and more. Opening on the 5th February until the 7th at Hall Five in Farnborough.
5. Northern Ireland High Tech Manufacturing & Precision Engineering Expo
Unfortunately there are no awards given for the expo with the longest name. But if there was, Northern Ireland High Tech Manufacturing & Precision Engineering Expo would be a great contender. Regardless of name length, this event will see exhibits from a huge variety of sectors in engineering and manufacturing. Including but not limited to:
- Medical Devices, Electronics
- Biomedical Sciences
- Info-communications and Media
- Logistics and Transport Engineering
- Oil and Gas Equipment
- and more.
Taking place at the Titanic Exhibition Centre in Belfast on the 13th February 2019. Visit www.hightechmanufacturing-northernireland.com to find out more about this huge engineering event.
Other Engineering Events in 2019 to look forward to:
- Yorkshire Agricultural Machinery Show (YAMS) – 6th February at the York Auction Centre.
- Professional Dentistry London – 8th to 9th February at Olympia London.
- Spring Farm Machinery Show Fintona – 20th to 21st February at Eccleville Centre, Omagh, Northern Ireland.
- Floodex 2019 – 27th to 28th February at the Peterborough Arena in Peterborough.
- APPEX Global 2019 – 5th to 7th March at the Business Design Centre in London.